About Jaspro Services
Jaspro was established in 2004 by Jason and Sherri Elliott. The business continues to operate in the Liverpool area of Nova Scotia.
In the beginning, Jaspro was a cleaning company, providing both commercial and residential services. Since then Jaspro has expanded significantly, and now operates seven business lines:
- residential, industrial and commercial cleaning
- wholesale sales of janitorial, food service packaging, shipping and safety products
- property maintenance
- cottage care
- local moving and delivery
- asbestos, mould and lead remediation
- facility maintenance
Today, Jaspro Services proudly serves clients throughout the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Our warehouse and office at 3675 #3 Highway in Brooklyn, Nova Scotia B0J 1H0
Jaspro Services is a member of the Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association (NSCSA), and holds a Certificate of Recognition (COR) from NSCSA.
Jaspro Services is registered under the Public Works and Government Services Controlled Goods Program.
Our staff are well-trained in effective cleaning techniques and safe work practices. You can count on our polite and honest technicians to be thorough, and dedicated. We all take pride in a job well done!
All our Jaspro staff:
- are bonded
- trained in safe work practices, especially with regards to industrial and manufacturing environments
- have completed a WHMIS certificate program
- have completed a Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP.
- are enrolled in Nova Scotia Workman Compensation Board
- trained in how to contain and control cross contamination in all types of working environments
- have Driver's Abstract
Barry Tomalin, President
- Andrew Corkum
- Anne-Marie Scott
- Bethany Foote
- Bryden Williams
- Catherine Mansfield
- Cheryl Beaton
- Denise Coldwell
- Jaime Richardson
- Joanna Karlsen
- Joanne Whynot
- Kyle Weagle
- Lamar Richardson
- Larry Schrader
- Patricia Whynot
- Philip Thorburne
- Stella Watt
- Suzanne Jermey
Our office and warehouse at: 3675 #3 Highway in Brooklyn, Nova Scotia
New Disinfectant Fog Treatment
Sanitize your business premises, with a disinfectant fog treatment that combats the Covid-19 virus.
Got a job you want done? Call us to discuss your needs. We are happy to provide a cost estimate - at no charge.
Our Service Area
We serve clients on the South Shore of Nova Scotia, from Woods Harbour, Shelburne County to Hubbards.
Looking for Jaspro Environmental Services?
Find our sister company at: jasproenvironmental.ca