Jaspro Services offers comprehensive facility management services: maintenance, repairs and renovations to buildings and infrastructure on industrial sites.
- maintenance of site infrastructure (high pressure mechanical piping systems, fire protection sprinkler systems, plumbing and electrical systems)
- building maintenance (exterior siding, roofing, windows and entrance systems)
- hazardous materials removal and cleanup
- heavy equipment and crane operation services
- grounds maintenance (e.g. snow clearing)
Staff Qualifications and Experience
All our facility management staff:
- are bonded
- trained in safe work practices, especially with regards to industrial and manufacturing environments
- have completed a WHMIS certificate program
- have completed a Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP
- are enrolled in Nova Scotia Workman Compensation Board (WCB)
On staff, we have a Red Seal certified Project Lead who has 25 years experience in ship breaking. Other staff include:
- Industrial Electrician: 35 years
- Electrician Helper/Locksmith: 15 years
- Pipe Fitter: 2 years - RS*
- Pipe Fitter: 31 years - RS* Bowater
- Plumber: 10 years - RS*
- Plumber: 30 years - RS*
- Mechanic: 25 years - RS* Bowater
- Heavy Equipment Operator: 37 years - DOT
- Carpenter: 46 years RS* Bowater
- Crane Operator: 25 years - RS* Bowater
- Crane Operator: 25 years RS*
- Labour: 22 years
Note: RS* Denotes Red Seal Certification
Facility Management Services Tailored to Your Needs
We would be pleased to discuss your specific service requirements, and followup with a proposal for your consideration.
Contact Jaspro at 902.354.8425 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever your industrial site maintenance requirements, we can handle the job. Call us today.
Our Service Area
We serve clients on the South Shore of Nova Scotia, from Woods Harbour, Shelburne County to Hubbards.
Looking for Jaspro Environmental Services?
Find our sister company at: jasproenvironmental.ca