About Jaspro Services
Jaspro was established in 2004 by Jason and Sherri Elliott. The business continues to operate in the Liverpool area of Nova Scotia.
In the beginning, Jaspro was a cleaning company, providing both commercial and residential services. Since then Jaspro has expanded significantly, and now operates seven business lines:
- residential, industrial and commercial cleaning
- wholesale sales of janitorial, food service packaging, shipping and safety products
- property maintenance
- cottage care
- local moving and delivery
- asbestos, mould and lead remediation
- facility maintenance
Today, Jaspro Services proudly employs 40 people, serving clients on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Our warehouse and office on Innovation Drive, Port Mersey Commercial Park, Queens County, Nova Scotia.
Jason Elliott with one of our commercial carpet cleaners.
Jaspro Services is a member of the Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association (NSCSA), and holds a Certificate of Recognition (COR) from NSCSA.
Jaspro Services is registered under the Public Works and Government Services Controlled Goods Program.
Our staff are well-trained in effective cleaning techniques and safe work practices. You can count on our polite and honest technicians to be thorough, and dedicated. We all take pride in a job well done!
All our Jaspro staff:
- are bonded
- trained in safe work practices, especially with regards to industrial and manufacturing environments
- have completed a WHMIS certificate program
- have completed a Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP.
- are enrolled in Nova Scotia Workman Compensation Board
- trained in how to contain and control cross contamination in all types of working environments
- have Driver's Abstract
Barry Tomalin, President
Yvonne Wolfe, Administration
- Andrew Corkum
- Anne-Marie Scott
- Catherine Mansfield
- Cindy Cottreau
- Crystal Clark
- Cory Hubley
- David White
- Douglas Wamboldt
- Fairn Legge
- Felicia Roy-Fisher
- Fred Oickle
- Gerald Dolliver
- Gifford Frelick
- Glenwood Croft
- Jack Fancy
- Kevin Thorburne
- Kevin Veinot
- Kim Whynot
- Lamar Richardson
- Meagan LeBlanc
- Michael Hupman
- Roger Croft
- Stephanie Lowe
- Steve Oliver
- Terry Westhaver
- Todd Whynot
- Trista Weaver
- Tyler Thorburne
- Walter Wolfe
- Waverly Whynot
Innovation Drive, Port Mersey Commercial Park, leading to our Office and Warehouse.
Got a job you want done? Call us to discuss your needs. We are happy to provide a cost estimate - at no charge.
Our Service Area
We serve clients on the South Shore of Nova Scotia, from Woods Harbour, Shelburne County to Hubbards.
Looking for Jaspro Environmental Services?
Find our sister company at: jasproenvironmental.ca